The CM of Andhra Pradesh Mr YS Jaganmohan Reddy has launched the YSR Pension Kanuka scheme to provide incentive to the needy person. Under this scheme State official of Andhra Pradesh will distribute amounts to the economic uplift in various categories. Under this scheme 3,000 will be distributed to the eligible person. If you also want to get benefit of YSR Pension Kanuka scheme and to get YSR Pension Application Form PDF then be with us till the end.
What is YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme?
|Scheme||YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2021|
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to socially backward people|
|Assistance Amount||Rs 3,000 (Monthly)|
The CM of Andhra Pradesh government has taken initiative to deliver pension at doorsteps across the state. YSR Pension Kanuka is one of the best scheme to end the struggles of old age people who face difficulties to go at pension office. You can also check the eligibility for the scheme and apply for it and get YSR Pension Application Form PDF.
Different Pension Categories
This is a list of different pension categories. If you are eligible for the scheme then you can apply for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme.
- Toddy Tappers
- ART, Transgender
- Single Woman
- Traditional Cobblers
- Dappu Artist
All the required documents needed to apply for the scheme.
- Aadhaar Card Of Applicant
- Proof Of Age
- Bank Passbook
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Particular Pension Type Documents
- Duly Filled Application Form
Age Criteria For YSR Pension Kanuka
You can check the age criteria for the scheme.
- Old Age Pension – 60 years of age or above
- Weavers Pension – 50 years of age or above
- Widow Pension – 18 years and above
- Disabled Pension – Minimum 40% disability and No age limit
- Toddy Tappers – 50 years and above
- Transgender Pension – 18 years of age or above
- Fisherman Pension – 50 years of age or above
- Single Women Pension – Married women who are separated from more than 1 year and above 35 years of age. Unmarried women of- Rural area- 30 years Urban area- 35 years
- Traditional Cobblers Pension – 40 years of age
- Dappu Artists Pension – 50 years of age
If you are going to apply for the scheme then make sure you are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant’s family income should not more than RS.10,000 per month in rural areas and in Urban areas should not more than RS.12,000/- per month.
- Applicant family member should not be a Government employee or pensioner.
- Family total land holding should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both.
- The family of applicant should not have 4 wheeler.
- No one from the family pay income tax.
How to apply for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme?
You can follow the steps given below to apply for the scheme.
- First you need to visit at official website and the about the scheme.
- YSR Pension Application Form PDF Download and fill the form correctly.
- Visit at panchayat/ ward office and submit application form.
How to check Pension Kanuka Scheme Beneficiary List?
Follow the steps mention below to get Pension Kanuka Scheme Beneficiary List easily.
- First you need to visit at official website.
- Then home page of the website will open.
- You need to choose your district.
- Then choose your Mandal name.
- Now, you need to select your Panchayat name.
- Select your Habitation name.
- Now you can see Beneficiary list on your screen.
List of the benefits under Kanuka Scheme
This scheme is specially launched in Andhra Pradesh state to give financial support for the old age people, widow, transgender and other economically backward candidates.
- To Old Age Persons, Widow, Toddy Tappers, Weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons, Traditional Cobblers- Rs.2250/- per month
- To Disabled persons, Transgender and Dappu Artists- Rs. 3,000/- per month
- To people who affected with Chronic Kidney Disease- Rs. 10,000/- per month
YSR Pension Application Form PDF Download
You can follow the steps given below to download YSR Pension Application Form PDF-
- First you need to visit at official website of sspensions.ap.gov.in
- Then home page of the official website will open.
- You need to click on the Download Documents link to get YSR Pension Application Form Pdf.
- Helpline No: 0866 – 2410017
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Society For Elimination Of Rural Poverty 2nd floor, Dr.N.T.R. Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001